Sunday, May 23, 2010

Valiantly Volvo


So our true blue volvo from Idaho that almost had 200,000 miles on it finally kicked the bucket once we drove across the country for the 2 time to Arizona, soooo we bought another one!!! Off ebay of course its only a couple years ollder than our other car but its the newer model and it was the S80 and man does it make all the difference in the world!! I love it even more that it is my very first loan with my very first job that I got right out of school!!! I feel all growny now (bout time I guess) It looks a little older than our other one that was more a sporty version. But it sure is nice on the gas milage seeing how my commute into work one way is 45 min to and hour!!

Yeah it only took a week to get pulled over in it LOL for the tag of course! In the great state of North Carolina you have to take a drivers test, sign recognition test, and a vision exam!!! Yeah, soo we are now official North Carolinian's!!!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: