This year was a blast the boys made it so special the entire weekend not wanting to wait for the day of
we went shopping all day looking for me some new scrubs for work and a new dress for church since everything is starting to swallow me YAY!!
and an entorage of good sweets and treat along with beautiful wild flowers and cards that they worked so hard at made me feel so very special
I really missed calling and talking with my Moma this year even though time heals all wounds and the gospel helps us understand nothing can take the place of your Mother especially the sound of her voice or the warmth of her arms and the unconditional love that you will always miss in your very own Mother!
I am truly blessed in this life to have many other very special people that are very much apart and fill such a void of that Mom part throughout my life and I truly am thankful that our Heavenly Father placed them so strategicly into my life to inspire me and make me the person Mother that I have become!! Happy Mothers Day!!!
11 years ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment