Sunday, May 23, 2010

First time for everything


So I cried but we finally started letting Dylan ride the bus for the first time since we moved here HE LOVES IT!!!

Daddy has informed the lil man that its alright if he just needs to go potty since we live out in the boonies to just go! I caught him for the first time here running like mad all the way down the drive way to get in side and he all of a sudden slammed on brakes and said OH YEAH and WAHLAH!! He kills me!!! LOL

Dylan got to start scouts for the 1st time after getting baptized and turning 8, he loves it and his troop is a tri troop consisting of all wards in our bldg meeting together it makes for an interesting night but so much better for them to all be together and have more to fellowship with they got to go to a camporee on his 2nd week here!

And for the 1st time in over a decade I fit into a size 12 dress for mothers day the same size I was when me and Dewayne got married!!!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: