Saturday, May 22, 2010

Our new Hacienda


The L O N G drive way that the boys love riding their bike up and down

I actually picked this one all by myself one of the other things I did productivly while I was alone

I found this 16 acre 1500 sq ft rental home on Craigs List of ALL places

the boys especially the BIG one LOVES this house particularly the land part!! Its a little bit of a commute into work but its perfect for us!! Here are more pics of the inside and the surrounding areas.....

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

Let me just say...BEAUTIFUL! I'm gaga for your house and accompanying land. AHhh, what beauty and solitude. Congratulations on your new job!!! Wahoo! It has been way too long since I've been to the temple. Definitely something I'm excited for-our temple is about 1 hr. away. I can't wait to see pics of your new home all decorated up!

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful house!