Friday, December 5, 2008

Our 1st 5K run/walk......

Here we are right before the race started before the boys really knew what was going on
Aunt Wanda signed the whole family up for our 1st 5K race we loved it and really think we are hooked!! Thanks WaWa!!
Dylan took off running and ended up meeting up at the turn around at 1.5 mile mark still running towards us he loved it I think we have us a Forrest on our hands he was so excited and suprized us all how well he hung in and even met up with Kate and ran in with her at the end of her half marathon what a champ!

Parker ended up on Dewaynes shoulders the entire 3.1 miles LIL'STINKER
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kara and Theo said...

That is awesome! I'm trying to get good enough to run a 5K. Do you have a jogger for your little guy? I can't believe Dewayne carried him for that long. That's impressive!

Andrea said...

Wow! How much fun. Way to go Dylan!