Friday, December 26, 2008

Dylan's christmas program


Well here is Dylan's 1st grade class singing in the schools christmas program that we almost missed!!
I was on my way home last week and called to check in and Dewayne said Dylan was saying he wanted to go back to some thing at school and needed to hurry Daddy and get dressed Daddy was like its something with the 1st graders he said so I dunno what he is talking about going to see them about?? I reminded him well you might wanna check his bookbag Dewayne to see if its a program cause DYLAN IS IN 1st GRADE!!! Sure enough we were suppose to be there right about that time so I rushed home and we ran up and all I have to say is thank goodness for the preK and K classes he got there just in time and was so proud of his performance they were all so precious gotta luv it! were just really glad we made it!

Here is Claire one of his really good friends in his class this year and they both go to afterschool care together!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: