HEY this time its me DEWAYNE!!
If you have ever wanted a HAND wheat grinder
WITH THE OPTION TO ADD A MOTOR this is the MACK DADDY.
I have been doing my research for a while now and many people would not understand what sets this mill apart from all others.
So I will tell you.
Many mills are pressed parts made from aluminum and some stainless steel parts.
This BABY IS MADE OUT OF SOLID STEEL IT WEIGHS OVER 20 LBS.
The actual GRINDING HEAD is cut out of Billett steel from what I see on the website
THEN IT IS MACHINED. VERY VERY VERY impressive.
So I called up the Owner of the company
He was a SUPER NICE GUY & SO I ORDERED A MILL.
I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANY ONE.
SO if you want and are interested in a grain mill for your food storage here is all of his info..
Randy Jones
Bitterroot Tool & Machine LLC
PO Box # 130
Stevensville MT 59870
Phone 406-777-7096
Fax 406-777-0209
randyjones@btm-mt.com








2 comments:
Thanks Dewayne for the reminder that I need to get mine out and use it. I bought a wheat grinder several years ago that can be used by hand or with electricity. The bad part---I've never taken it out of the box. UGHHH.
I so want to buy one of those!
jeremy
Post a Comment