Sunday, August 3, 2008

BIPPITY BOPPITY BOO COOL DUDE MAKEOVER!


PICKIN COLORS

GETTING SPIKED

GOTTA HAVE MICKEY EARS SOMEWHERE

LOOK AT THAT COOL DUDE!! HE ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS THANK YOU AUNT DEANNA AND AUNT SISSY YALL ROCK!!
FYI...THIS ONLY COST $7 FOR BOYS AND THEY SCHEDULED IT FIRST APT THAT MORNING AT 8ish AND THEY GOT TO ENTER MAGIC KINGDOM ALMOST 2 HRS BEFORE EVERYBODY ELSE SO BY THE TIME THE PARK OPENED AT 10 THEY HAD RODE ALL THE RIDES IN FANTASY LAND CRAZY!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow! I always thought that cost A LOT more. I will have to remember to check into that and make sure I get an early appt. How cool is it to be able to ride so many rides before the park even opens!

Nutty Newburns said...

well the cool dude just cost $7 I think they paid like $55 to $60 for the girls because they got there hair, makeup, tiara, and nails all done with a princess sash!!