Sunday, August 3, 2008

DISNEY 2008 WITHOUT US!!! SNIFF SNIFF!!


WELL SISSY, MOM, AND DAD TOOK THE G'KIDS TO SEE AUNT KAREN THE LAST OF THE EIGHT TO GET TO SEE! SHE OF COURSE IS THE ONE IN THE INDIANA JONES SHIRT TO THE LEFT DYLAN ALWAYS LOVES AUNT KAREN'S COOL SHIRTS!!

HERES THE GANG AGAIN!!

TAKING A BREAK!! IT WAS COOL TO SEE AUNT KAREN!! DYLAN SAID; I TOLD HIM YEAH I BET CAUSE IT ALWAYS MEANS YOU ARE IN ORLANDO WHEN YOU SEE HER!! GOTTA LOVE THAT HUH!!

MOMA AND DADDY LOOKS HAPPY TO HAVE GOTTEN TOGETHER AND FINALLY SEEN EVERYBODY IT TOOK OVER 3 WEEKS JUST 2 DAYS SHY OF A MONTH TO COMPLETE THIS SPURATIC FAMILY REUNION BUT HEY THEY DID IT HOW AWESOME!! WE ARE THANKFUL THAT YOU DIDNT STOP AT 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, OR EVEN 7 KIDS AND FIGURED 8 WAS JUST ENOUGH! WE LOVE YOU BOTH!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I LOVE all the pictures. Isn't Disney World the BEST! We always have so much fun there. We were offered an opportunity recently to stay for FREE in a 3 Bedroom condo a mile from Disney World. For a quick sec. we thought about going again (our last visit was this past Feb), but with school starting cost and a few other cost that have come our way, we decided against it. HOWEVER, after seeing the pictures, it brings back so many good memories and I wish we had just done it!

Susan said...

That looks like so much fun, I want to go back too! Too bad ya'll couldn't go with them but I'm glad you let them go. Plus, it was probably good for you two to have some time together, without the kids. But, I bet it's pretty great to have them back home! Thanks for sharing!!

Kate said...

I wish I went to Disney World! We were last there in January for the Disney 1/2 Marathon. I've done it for the past 2 years, but I'm taking 2009 off. Maybe I'll be back in 2010. I love Disney. Did you know Lauren worked there her freshman year in college? She had a blast.