WELL WE FINALLY MADE THE DECISION TO MAKE THE MOVE THIS LABOR DAY WEEKEND!!
WE ARE GOING TO MISS THE BEACH SOOO MUCH, BUT MOST OF ALL OUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!
HERE WE COME! WE ARE ARIZONA BOUND!!
PRAY THAT EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT! WE FEEL GREAT ABOUT THIS MOVE! WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SPEND SOME MUCH NEEDED TIME WITH OUR FAMILY OUT THERE! YAY HERE WE COME EVERYBODY!!
11 years ago









2 comments:
Wow! What part of AZ are you guys moving to? I have some friends in Tuscon. It was so nice out there and I've heard several people talk about the rejuvenating feeling the desert gives you. I hope you guys have a wonderful experience! Good luck!
I am going to miss you both. It definitely won't be the same. However, I am really VERY happy for your family. I know you will find new friends quick, just promise to not forget about your old ones. :)
Post a Comment