Monday, September 14, 2009

The Pool


So the pool is simply marvelous gotta luv the fountain

and the lion statues and the jacuzzi attached

Parker especially likes the water features he is too funny

Dylan is all about jumping in and splashing everybody

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Parkes Family said...

Love your pictures!! and your blog!! we are gonna miss you guys..maybe we can see you next summer!

Alabama Apples said...

I'm so glad your hubby got to deal with that fab stone AFTER making it there. It looks like you'll have a lot of fun living there. Quite the difference from here, though! Enjoy the DRY heat, I'm jealous! Give your boys loves from us.

Becky Shuler said...

Good luck to you in your new home. I didn't know you were moving! Hope everyone adjusts just fine. Good work on your blog. Love, Becky

Andrea said...

That pool is awesome. Miss ya'll! Looks like you are having the usual amount of fun. :) Happy that everything seems to be working out. Glad we can keep in touch through FB and blogging. :)