
Well we all got to sneak out Thursday night of all nights

We saw Twilight's 1st showing at midnight show

We were all excited it was really fun we were all giggly girlies

The movie rocked everybody had obviously read the book except for me and was to say the least disappointed with parts but overall loved it!! Gotta luv girl nites!!
3 comments:
We definately have to do it again sometime soon. I don't know about a midnight showing though. I was exhausted the next day. I can only imagine how you felt after being at the ER all night. :(
We definately have to do it again sometime soon. I don't know about a midnight showing though. I was exhausted the next day. I can only imagine how you felt after being at the ER all night. :(
I agree it was FUN! We need to do this more often but I'm too old for the midnight thing; however, I won't complain b/c I know you got A LOT less sleep!
Let's plan another night out SOON!
Post a Comment