Sunday, November 16, 2008

Memories of Moma


Lisa Renee Robinson was born April 16, 1960. She was the 3rd child but the first to be born under the covenant to a loving mother and father. She had a older sister and brother and was followed by one other sister. She was blessed with a child at 18 years of age. She became a nurse at 26. She remained a single parent through out and finally married at 40 for the first time. She became a grandparent at 42 and again at 46 she was taken at the early age of 47 by a massive heart attack. She lived well, laughed often, & was loved much!! It has been a year since my mother's passing. Words cannot describe how much she was loved and will always be missed by family and so many friends. I am so blessed to of had such a wonderful mother, sister, and best friend all rapped up into one. I love the gospel and the comfort that it brings to know that families can be together forever. I think I will never be able to stop picking up the phone to call her before it hits me and I laugh. She was my superwoman and absolutely amazing how she put herself through school four different times from when I was 2 to when I was 8 yrs of age, finally working up to being an RN and all the time having a child while working full time. She always talked me through every stepping stone in my life and could always make me laugh no matter the case. We could talk for hours and I could always tell her anything and she would have the best response not that I'm partial or anything. I am so grateful that she was able to see me sealed with Dewayne and the witness both the boys born to become Grammy. Dylan asks about her often and misses her so. I am so thankful that I was able to be blessed into such a loving family and have the opportunity to have my Mom to myself for 19 years of this life before starting a family of my own. I will always owe everything that I am to her, she saw me through it all and she will always be truly missed~Carly Bree

0 comments: