Well we got to attend my 10th reunion this weekend
boy was that an experience some changed and looked
great some changed alot... and some looked exactly the
same!
It was really great to see everyone and we had
a really great turn out I was impressed!
So when we got back home (where I left the camera) we
took a quick pic and Dewayne said I feel like its the prom again!
(I thought, Umm not even close pal that was over 10 dress sizes ago along with the years!!)
It is crazy how fast time flies when your having fun!!
11 years ago









3 comments:
Hi Carly, welcome back!! Love your new background!
It looks like you're having a GREAT summer. Thanks for sharing the pictures! And, I think you guys look great and young enough that it could be your prom=)
Like I always say, "Ya'll know how to have a good time!" You are so much fun. I LOVE all the pictures, and you crack me up with "your not even close" comment about the prom. I think ya'll look AWESOME! I'm glad ya'll had a great time, but I'm also glad your back.
Y'all look great all dressed up for your high school reunion! I've enjoyed looking at your blog. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment