Saturday, July 5, 2008

4TH OF JULY!!


THE FIREWORKS AT THE BATTLESHIP WERE AWESOME!

WE GOT FRONT ROW SEATS ON THE WATER!!

BOY DID WE GET SOME LOOKS WITH BUBBA BOAT AND OUR NEW ACCESSORY BIG BERTHA; THE KIDS LOVED
CHILLING IN THE TUBE FOR THE FESTIVITIES!

WE EVEN GOT DEWAYNE'S DAD AND SISTER TO COME OUT IT WAS A BLAST!!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Glad ya'll had a great 4th. I'm amazed at your pictures of the fireworks. I really need to read the book that came with my camera. That might help. All the pictures I take of fireworks come out looking like....well, you know, not so nice.

lindygirl said...

Looks like a great vacation, and a nice fourth of July celebration. Your boat looks like so much fun.
Jeremy

Alabama Apples said...

It looks like you all have had a wonderful summer so far! You take such fabulous pictures...Kit and I need to remember to even bring it along! I hope to see you soon!

Susan said...

Thanks for sharing! Love the pictures!!!