Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tag! I'm It...An ABC Tag This Time

Well, after posting my previous posts, I went and checked out everyone else's blog and noticed that Andrea tagged me. So, even if your not interested in my answers, go to "T" and see if you have been tagged!!

A. Attached or Single- Attached & nutty for nearly nine years!

B. Best Friend(s)- Dewayne, Lydia, & Kassie

C. Cake or Pie- Buttercream Dream Cake is there any comparison!

D. Day of Choice- Vacation Days!!!

E. Essential Item- air conditioning, & ceiling fans

F. Flavor of Ice Cream- Heath klondike bar

G. Gummy Bears or Worms- Sour gummy worms

H. Hometown- Mo"bore"bile, Alabama

I. Indulgences- going out on the boat, sleeping in (which never happens anymore) getting caught up on House and Grey's online back to back w/o commercials!

J. January or July- July cause you can get in the water and be near it

K. Kids- 2 wild and crazy boys

L. Last movie I saw in a theater- Iron Man

M. Musician: All time favorite Sarah Mclaughlin, and love everything by Colbie Caillat

N. Number of siblings- 0! I am an only child and only grandchild! (I finally got cousins 5 weeks before Dylan was born when I was 22!)

O. Orange or Apples- Very very cold apples any kind the sweeter the better

P. Phobias or Fears- Cockroach Phobias (my mom and I lived in this old house one time where huge ones would fly and latch onto you it freaked me out I was only like in the 5th grade enough to traumatize me!
Fears are probably falling I can always see myself falling down stairs or anywhere else probably cuz I am not the most graceful person in the world and I have fallen alot over the years!


Q. Quote- I love quotes. Dewayne and I always find good ones on church signs and come home and we put it up over the computer as the quote, until we find a better one, this week is: "When nobody has your back, your gotta move your back"

R. Reasons to smile- having a Plan B and having 5 weeks of much needed time off with my honey and boys

S. Season- Fall! I love all the festivals and fair and changing of the leaves and cooling of the weather

T. Tag 4- Enzone, Kristy, Corley, & 4Geigers

U. Unknown fact about me- I never knew my father growing up cause my mom did not tell him I got to meet him and tell him when I was 19 years old

V. Vegetarian or oppressor of Animals- Oppressor of Animals I am like the V8 commercial I order the steaks while Dewayne orders the big salads while bopping me in the head!

W. Worst Habit- Procrastination, & quick to judge myself~ OR worry too much what others think or will say (Last one by Dewayne)

X. X-rays or Ultrasounds- Well both can be for when something is wrong, but only ultrasound can be used for showing if the baby is healthy and if it is a boy or a girl so I choose ultrasound

Y. Your favorite Food- Mexican food, or cajun creole stuff

Z. Zodiac sign- Pisces

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hey, I never knew my real dad either. THe difference is that he knew about me and my sister, just didn't want us. And I love Heath Klondike bars too, yummy. Many of your answers could have been mine. So sorry about your phobia story--that would freak me out too. I hate cockroaches! We have a lot in common.

Susan said...

I never knew my mom or dad but luckily I had adopted ones that loved and took care of me. And, i'm a pisces too! Yuuuumy! Heath Klondike bar? I'll surely check that out!!!