Okay I am officially Jealous of the green green grass! We are stuck with sand and Cacti for now. Well we sure do love you guys and can't wait to roll around in the green grass get bit by mosquitoes, catch West Nile and die. Sounds like fun to me see ya in July love ya
I love waking up to the sound of "MaMa" and the tugging of the sheets to get in our bed & knowing they cant wait to see and hug us just to snuggle up and get to sleep a little longer... its magical
1 comments:
Okay I am officially Jealous of the green green grass! We are stuck with sand and Cacti for now. Well we sure do love you guys and can't wait to roll around in the green grass get bit by mosquitoes, catch West Nile and die. Sounds like fun to me see ya in July love ya
Uncle Jonathan
Post a Comment