Well I had the oppurtunity this month to go on a RS temple trip to the beautiful Mesa Temple it was not only my first time getting to go inside this particular one, but it was also my first time going absolutely by myself the other sisters were going to do baptisms and I was able to strengthen my testimony of how amazing it was experiencing the session as only a child of God not as a couple or family. It brought true meaning of how much our eternal prospective of this life is solely all on our own, in the end we are not going before him as a group or even going to have a life line but we are to stand before the Lord to be judged as one being, for not what everybody else was doing around you but to account for how did you stand out and make a difference or do any good in the world as we know it! I definitely made a promise from this day forward that as long as I lived near a temple and was able to go I would make it a priority and any sacrifice to go on my own seperate from the world and seperate from any plans with anyone else to go on my on free will and feel uplifted and strengthened as i did on that special day! I desire very much to return and do it as often as I can... I love to see the temple~
11 years ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment