Sunday, August 2, 2009

One Last Hoorah!!


We all went for our traditional beach day with Alexis & Kim before they return to Idaho!

Here is my lil beach bum cheesin

Here is Moma and Daddy havin too much fun they are a riot!

I dunno why I didn't get one pic of us all down in the water but here is a pic of the fam after showers and sun! It was a beautiful day even though it was raining cats and dogs in Mobile! We had a blast getting in the ocean and jumping the waves with the kiddos I dunno when the last time was that we did that and it was definitely needed!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Becky Shuler said...

Great family picture! Looks like y'all are doing good.

NewBini said...

I miss you guys so much. I wish we could come home more often. please e-mail me the photos of the beach,baptism and all you have of my mom and dad.