Here is a pic of the mini celebration after having chinese take out tonight. The boys have been singing to Daddy all day! We started the celebration last Thursday mourning the last week of 35 and going out to eat at all of Dewayne's favorite places along with including his parents in one or two since Moma's bday was monday! So we hope it was a good one and you feel blessed to have so many people around you that love and adore you and are very thankful that you were born! We love you!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
11 years ago









3 comments:
Happy Birthday! I hope your day(s) of celebrating were fab!
PS I love your music choices!! I {heart} Taylor Swift
Happy D'day Dewayne,from the Cheryl & Wanda aunts who are also glad you were born.......
Happy 36th! Life just keeps getting better and better...Enjoy! We love you guys.
Post a Comment