I love how Parker says "peanut butter" and how he looks at his fingers to make sure he's holding up three. I'm so glad we were able to stay with you guys and capture fun moments like this one on video and in our hearts and minds. We had a blast!
I love waking up to the sound of "MaMa" and the tugging of the sheets to get in our bed & knowing they cant wait to see and hug us just to snuggle up and get to sleep a little longer... its magical
1 comments:
I love how Parker says "peanut butter" and how he looks at his fingers to make sure he's holding up three. I'm so glad we were able to stay with you guys and capture fun moments like this one on video and in our hearts and minds. We had a blast!
Post a Comment