Saturday, October 4, 2008

TOOTH FAIRY TIME AGAIN!!


Well Dylan pulled his second tooth last night
and was so proud of himself
We didn't ever think that he was going to loose the second one. The first tooth had already grown in.
He was so happy about his dollar and quick to drag us into the bedroom to show us (the below pic)
Last night he had alot of questions...
1. Will I get $2 since this is my second tooth?
He was proud of his dollar and quick to say, "I knew I would get a $1 I just knew it" too funny!
2. Is the tooth fairy a boy or a girl fairy (but was quick to tell us he thought it was a he!)
This morning after seeing the window he changed his mind to the fairy being a girl!! so cute!!
3. So does the toothfairy float through the walls to come in, or just sneek in the front door,
or does it come through the window?
Well when he saw the window like this, this morning his conclusion was that SHE must come in the front door and sneek in and slammed into the window on her way out since it was dark and she couldn't see!!
Kids are hilarious what their little minds come up with!!

(FYI: the tin foil is on the window for all of the times we put them down for a nap or to bed early during the summer and they both whine, "But its still light outside!!!!")
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love the tooth fairy story. Dylan is so cute!

Alabama Apples said...

Hooray for Dylan! Isn't it funny what children's minds can come up with! What a cutie!