Ive been tagged a couple of times from friends and haven't really had a sec to remember to do this I was checking out a friends blog today and saw her four things and thought hmm i can do that and tag everyone back at the same time since i haven't seen this one before and thought it was cute, so here goes..
Four things about me that you may or may not have known in no particular order:
Four Jobs that I have had:
1. Veterinarian Tech (1 year)
2. Estee Lauder cosmetics girl (around a 1 year)
3. Home Health supplies intake coordinator (just under 2 years)
4. Pharmacy tech at a hospital & retail store (total of 5 years)
Four movies I love and have watched more than once:
1. Patch Adams
2. Dirty Dancing
3. P.S. I love you
4. Blue Collar Comedy Tour
Four places I've lived:
1. Mobile, Alabama
2. Tallahassee, Florida
3. Idaho Falls, Idaho
4. Rexburg, Idaho (it's very different from idaho falls!!)
Four TV shows I love to watch (on the internet cause i never catch them anymore!)
1. Little People Big World
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. House
4. Plastic Surgery: Before and After
Four places I've been/visited:
1. London, England
2. Key West, Florida
3. Jamaica (love it!!)
4. Paradise Island, Bahamas
Four people that call me (on a regular basis):
1. Deanna(Dewayne's sister)
2. Corley(Sis-n-law)
3. Alicia & Kassie(both great friends from RN school)
4. Lydia(Best friend from high school!)
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chili's Fajitas Quesidillas
2. Capt'n Crunch w/o milk
3. Dewayne's crawfish pasta stuff
4. Zea's praline cheesecake!!!!!
Four places I would like to visit:
1. New Zealand/Australia
2. Italy
3. France
4. Brazil
Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Anytime off with the kids and going fishing
2. 1st Annual Newburn family reunion
3. the possibility of going to Disney...again!!
4. my 10 year high school reunion (wow im gettin old)
Four things I love to do:
1. Sleep in!!
2. Travel anywhere, just getting out of town!
3. Go out to eat & to a movie
4. Spend time with my family!!!
Four friends I am tagging to respond:
1. Liberty
2. Renee
3. Corley
4. Deanna
(Andrea's and Annie's tag were so similar so y'all are off the hook, LOL)
11 years ago








0 comments:
Post a Comment